**The winning bidder will be contacted by Bartkus Auctioneers to schedule removal of item. Buyer is responsible for removal fee.
1. Condition of Goods - In publishing this catalog, Bartkus Auctioneers has endeavored to accurately describe all items being sold but all property being offered is to be sold "as is". No statement in this catalog, bill of sale, invoice, or elsewhere by any representative of, or person in the employ of Bartkus Auctioneers shall be deemed to be a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability with respect to age, condition, size, quality, variety, importance, provenance, or historical relevance of any of these items. Please note that photographs may have had size modifications for display purposes, or been trimmed to exclude framing, matting, and wide blank margins. Also, variations in color may occur due to digital processing. Any condition statement, written or verbal, is given as a courtesy to the client and is only an opinion. It should not be treated as a statement of fact. Bartkus Auctioneers shall have no responsibility for any error or omission. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear, imperfections, or aging.
2. Disputes - The Auctioneer will be the final judge as to who is the successful bidder. In the event of any dispute, the Auctioneer shall, at his discretion, decide whether or not to reopen the bidding.
3. Title to Goods - Title to all merchandise shall pass to the successful bidder at the fall of the Auctioneer's "hammer" or Closing of an Online Auction. The purchaser shall assume full responsibility for the lot purchased once title has passed.
4. Removal of Goods - Delivery and storage shall be available at the purchaser's expense and risk. We can recommend several competent shippers and make arrangements for long-term storage or worldwide shipping. All merchandise left over 30 days will be subject to a $50.00 storage fee per month. After 60 days merchandise is considered abandoned and will become the property of Bartkus Auctioneers.
5. Picking Up Your Items: You are solely responsible for the safety and timely pick-up and removal of your items on the day of removal (see Removal Times). The Auctioneer Will ship all items if that service is needed for the Buyer. The Auctioneer will not issue you a refund if you are unable to pick up and safely remove your items during the published removal times or make shipping arrangements with the Auctioneer. Please arrange for shipping if needed by calling our office at 260-433-8117 with questions.
6. Payment Terms - The Payment Period for all Auctions shall be determined by Bartkus Auctioneers and will be posted in the auction-specific terms. Full payment from the winning bidder in the amount of the auction closing price, applicable Buyer's Premiums, and sales tax must be posted to a secure payment account designated by Bartkus Auctioneers within the posted Payment Period. Buyers may pay for their Items online with a valid credit card or certified bank check. Without limiting the foregoing, full payment is due prior to the removal or transportation of purchased Items.
7. Sales Tax - Pursuant to the laws of the State of Indiana, all sales, including buyer's premiums, will be charged 0% sales tax for online bidders.
8. Buyer's Premium - The buyer's premium on items purchased will be in the amount of 10% of the successful high bid if bidding directly online at Bartkusauctioneers.com. Regardless of payment method, all bidding at the auction and all purchases will be in U.S. Dollars.
9. Errors - Bartkus Auctioneers are not responsible for any typographical or any other error or omission in this catalog or subsequent price key. Bartkus Auctioneers reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale.
10. Exhibition - Prior to every sale, we have an exhibition of the items in the catalog. Our staff is present to answer questions about items and to offer help with the auction process. Preview will be advertised on the website.
11. Agreement to Terms - In bidding on any lot here offered, the bidder indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of the Sale. The title of each lot passes when the auctioneer says, "Sold" or online sale closes. Thereafter, any loss by fire, theft, breakage, or any other cause is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Merchandise must be packed and transported by the purchaser at his own risk and expense. If any employee or agent of Bartkus Auctioneers shall pack or transport the merchandise, it is fully at the risk, responsibility, and expense of the purchaser and Bartkus Auctioneers shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may be caused by such employee or agent.
12. Bidder Responsibility - The bidder is responsible for knowing on which item(s) he or she is bidding. If unsure, the bidder should inquire, or not bid. When becoming the winning bidder at auction, you have affected a contract and will be expected to pay for items in which you were evidenced to be the successful bidder. The auctioneer will not honor "mistakes". Should the bidder end up with an item he or she did not intend to purchase, that bidder may resell it directly to another person at the end of the auction. Do not concern the auctioneer with this, as no sales will be voided and no items will be offered for resale. Also, please note that all items and contents in any furniture or articles sold are reserved unless otherwise announced. This includes items in drawers and other areas undiscovered by our presale workers.
13. Acceptance of Bids - The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject bids in any increment which the auctioneer deems to be in the best interest of the client, the seller. No consignor, Seller or agent for the Seller has the right to bid on their consigned goods. Any employee of Bartkus Auctioneers reserves the right to bid on auction items and purchase an item. POOLS: Pools are associations of dealers or collectors formed with the purpose of keeping down auction prices for the benefits of its members. They are illegal in the United States and England. They have never occurred at our auctions, and under no circumstance will they ever be permitted.
14. Check Out - In order for items to be removed during the auction, the buyer must obtain a copy of their invoice from their email and present it at the door. No items will be permitted to leave the property without a printed invoice. Payment in full is due at the conclusion of the sale or upon leaving the auction. If a checkout area is set up, no items can be removed until full payment has been made.
15. Announcements - All announcements from the auction block will take precedence over any printed matter with the exception of "condition," as previously outlined in paragraph 1. For additional information regarding these Terms and Conditions of Sale, or any other matter relevant to this auction, please contact us for specific information not included in the catalog description: Bartkus Auctioneers 260-437-6555 Telephone inquiries may be made between 9 am and 5 pm EST.
16. Sale Results - Results will be available no earlier than 5 pm on our first business day following the auction, or as soon as Bartkus Auctioneers has audited and verified all sales. Please do not call prior to this time for results, as they will not be given out under any circumstances. Sale results will be posted on our website within two weeks after the sale. We thank you for your understanding in this matter. Bartkus Auctioneers retains all rights to copyright and other intellectual property contained in this catalog.
17. Firearms - Know your State/Federal firearms laws BEFORE bidding. We are not a licensed FFL Dealer. All federal and state firearm laws govern every aspect of this auction and any infraction of the law will immediately be reported to local law enforcement and the ATF. You must be 18 to purchase rifles or shotguns and 21 to purchase a handgun. There is no inspection period for your purchase, ALL GUN SALES ARE FINAL. You are responsible for knowing if your state bans a certain type of firearm/ammo/accessory from being shipped to you. All Indiana residents purchasing modern firearms produced after January 1st, 1899 must complete an Indiana State Police background check. There is a $2 processing fee per background check. The only exception is a licensed Federal Firearms Dealer. Assault Rifles and accessories require additional identification per Indiana State Police requirements. All out of state firearm buyers are responsible for shipping costs and obtaining approval from a licensed FFL dealer to accept your purchase. A current signed copy of the receiving FFL licensee is required to be sent to our office in order to allow the firearm to be shipped. Please email to Steve@bartkusauctioneers.com. Do not purchase firearms for someone else. Only the registered bidder is able to pay and pick up firearms from the Property.
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46802
Wednesday, Sept. 1 & 8, 6 - 8 PM
Saturday, Sept. 11, 9 AM - 12 PM
Greer Performance ONLINE Liquidation Auction
Cars: 1971 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40, “Pops” 1968 Plymouth GTX, 1966 Chevy Chevelle SS Car, 1975 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 Plow Truck, Austin Healy Sebring 5000 Classic Roadster, 1993 Pontiac Firebird Salt Flat Race Car & Donor Car ('93 Firebird), 1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass, 1987 Z28 Camero - Pro Touring or Race, 1933 Plymouth Coup 2 Door & 2002 Lincoln LS
Equipment: MD Mustang Dynamometer, HH 70 Lifts, Dannmar Lifts, Lift-O-Matic, Van Norman Cam & Crank Grinder, Hot Tank, Sun Infra-Red Engine Performance Tester, Sun Machine Distributor Instrument Unit 155, Shrinker & Stretcher Stand, Hood Racks & Saw Horses, Digital Oscilloscope, Sun Electric Volt Amp Tester, Engine Stands, Transmission Stand, Band Saw, Chicago Power Tools Heavy Duty 5 Speed Drill Press, Floor Jacks, Welding Cart & Gauges, Tig Welder & Supplies, Portable Puller Kit, Snap-on Dual II Recover Recycle Recharge, Buske Collision Post, Hoist, Tank Cleaner, Sand Blaster, Snap-on AVR, Antifreeze/Coolant Recycling System, Tire Balancer, Painting Racks, Brake Lathe, Husky Power Washer, Metal Workbenches, Surface Sander, Craftmans Grinder & Sander, Black Bull 5 Speed Metal Drill, Craftsman Drill Press, SKIL Bench Grinder, 16" Wood Band Saw, Porter Cable Jetstream, Body Rotisserie, Cooling System Tester, Heli-Coil Thread Repair Kits, Flaring Tool Kit, Volvo Timing Tool, Air Saw, Wheel Well Roller & Dent Puller Rivet Welder, Vintage Snow Blower Lazy Boy, Engine Hoist, Paint Booths, Bearing Press, Heavy Duty Cap & Rod Grinder, Over Head Hoist, Portable Crank & Shaft Polisher,
Car Parts: Pontiac Rims, Chevy BB SuperTrapp Exhaust, 1991 Toyota MR II Hood & Engine Cover, 1968 Mustang Hood, '73 Mustang Hood, '73 Mustang Deck Lid, '73 Mustang Right Fender, '73 Mustang Left Fender, '73 Mustang Exhaust, '95 Impala Rear End 410 Gear Ratio, Engines, Transmissions, SB & BB Headers, Cranks, 1963 Impala Chevy Engine & Trans 348, Buick Rims, Supra Hood, Cutlass Hood, Engine parts & accessories
AND MUCH MORE!